9.11.2009

. . . tough boots FRIDAY!

Biker Boots by Madewell 

Jimmy Choo York Leather Motorcycle Boots 

Miu Miu Leather Biker Boots 

Jimmy Choo Wylie Leather Boots 
with Eagle Eyelet detailing 

Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent 
Heather Studded Flat Boots 

Belle by Sigerson Morrison 
Flat cuffed leather Boots with exposed zipper 

Frye Daisy Duke pull on Boots with Stitching 

Jeffrey Campbell Kiki Stud Boots 

Miu Miu Flat studded Biker Boots 

It's still very hot in Texas, but I am noticing a bit of a change in the weather & you know what that means BOOTS! 

I LOVE boots & I have this thing for grommet & stud detailing on them!  I'm really liking the shorter boots & their pull-on ease & of course a Cowboy boot is a classic - although I like mine with a tough-girl twist!

Hope you liked my picks!

Wonderful & relaxing weekend to you!  
I'll see you next week!

images above via:
http://www.netaporter.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment