10.21.2009

...loving Betty Jackson & By Zoe



patent flat ankle boot by Betty Jackson




dark Jade ankle boots by Betty Jackson



fan tiered mini skirt By Zoe



I'm loving these black patent ankle boots with the Chanel inspired blocked off toe.  Love how they look with tights - just imagine how cute they would look with a pair of nice dark wash skinny jeans! 

I've been attracted to patent & Jade green lately & thought these green peep toe ankle boots were a perfect dark Jade green!  Also like the look of all black with accents of light pink - very cute frilly mini & again with the black patent ankle boots...love!

info: Betty Jackson is a British Designer Fashion Label that was founded by Betty Jackson in 1981 & By ZoĆ© is a French line exclusive to http://www.my-wardrobe.com/womenswear which is where I found these pics.

1 comment:

  1. I love the patent ankle boots as well. So versatile.

    ReplyDelete